Soviet & Russian Movies respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect their users to do the same. We have adopted the following Copyright Policy following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Notice and takedown procedure Soviet & Russian Movies complies with the DMCA and promptly responds to valid DMCA takedown notices. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been posted on Soviet & Russian Movies without your authorization, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice to us. The notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to our designated copyright agent using the contact form.
- Counter-notification procedure If you believe that the material removed in response to a DMCA takedown notice is not infringing, you may submit a counter-notification to us. The counter-notification should include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Soviet & Russian Movies may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA takedown notice or an agent of such person.
- A statement that you have not previously filed a counter-notification with respect to the same material and that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not infringing.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated copyright agent using the contact form.
3. Repeat infringers
- Soviet & Russian Movies reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We may also remove any content that we believe in good faith to be infringing on someone else’s copyright. If you believe that your content has been removed in error, you may submit a counter-notification as described above.
- Please note that submitting a DMCA takedown notice or counter-notification may result in legal proceedings between you and the alleged infringer. If you are uncertain whether material on Soviet & Russian Movies infringes your copyright, we suggest that you contact an attorney before submitting a DMCA takedown notice.
- We take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to respecting the rights of copyright owners. If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Policy, don’t hesitate to contact our designated copyright agent at the address provided above.
About Russian Movies with SubtitlesFor the last years we have been selecting the best Soviet and Russian films in order to make them available for our viewers. The subtitles are in English, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Arabic and other languages. Using Soviet and Russian Movies website will give you an opportunity to view the films online as well as download the Soviet and Russian films of different genres, encompassing the wide variety from the very popular pictures to the rare finds.
The joy of gaining knowledge about the world that surrounds us is hard to overestimate, and we are proud to present you with this opportunity to sit back, and enjoy by watching something new, fresh and different, and then make your own judgement.
Russian is one of the most complicated languages in the world. Are you bored with exercise books? Learn Russian with Russian movies and open a whole new world of interesting vocabulary! Top 10 Best Russian Movies to Learn the Russian Language.